Abstract Submission Rules and Guidelines
- Abstracts should be prepared in Turkish and English.
- Abstracts must be original and must not have been previously published in a refereed journal or presented in a congress.
- Presentations at the congress are limited to one presentation per person. Participants may co-author different abstracts, but must be a presenter on a single abstract.
- All submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee and an acceptance letter will be sent to the presenting author by e-mail, informing that the abstract has been accepted for presentation and the method of presentation.
- Presentation Language is Turkish.
- Two types of abstracts can be submitted for evaluation by the scientific committee: Original research and case report.
- Abstract submission deadline is July 21, 2023.
- Title: 150 characters (Including spaces) and must be written in sentence form (All letters except the first letter of the title must be lowercase).
- Word limit of the abstract text: The main body of the abstract (Excluding the title, authors and their affiliations and titles) should not exceed 250 words.
For Research Articles:
There should be headings in bold/capitals for AIM, METHODS, FINDINGS and CONCLUSIONS.
- OBJECTIVE: The purpose of the research should be written as briefly as possible, in one or two sentences.
- METHOD: In this section, the materials/sample and method used in the study should be written in detail so that they can be repeated by other researchers. The statistical methods used should also be included at the end of the section.
- FINDINGS: Method-related data and findings should be presented clearly and adequately. Statistical analysis results should be included. This section should not include pictures, tables and visual data.
- CONCLUSIONS: In this section, the most important results obtained from the research should be written briefly.
For case reports:
There should be headings in bold/capitals for:INTRODUCTION, CASE REPORT AND CONCLUSIONS.
- INTRODUCTION: A brief description or definition of the disease or condition to be presented in the case report should be provided.
- CASE REPORT: The characteristics of the reported case, the findings, the treatment method applied, the follow-up period and the findings obtained during the follow-up should be written.
- CONCLUSIONS: Comments and recommendations regarding the importance of the case to be reported should be written.
Abstract Submission Categories:
- Dental materials
- Dental trauma
- Cariology and Preventive Dentistry
- Behaviour management
- Dental anomalies
- Growth and development
- Oral medicine and pathology
- Preventive and interceptive orthodontics
- Special Needs Patients
- Syndromes and genetics